ES - Scroll?

Damon Huse alric at texas.net
Mon Nov 1 20:12:47 PST 1999

I can start taking money for the new year starting December 1st, but if
you pay by check you must date the check at least January 1, 2000.  No
check for new subscriptions will be deposited before then.
I would prefer to take your order in person but if that cannot happen
then arrangements will be made.
If you would like more info please contact me privately.

In service,
	Phelippe Descors
	Chronicler, Barony of Elfsea
	972-298-0946