ES - Thank you

Karie Mitchell allessandre at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 9 12:17:57 PST 1999

Thanks everyone for all your assistance.

I think the plans for Bordermarche Melees include:

1) Driving down with Llewellyn on Friday evening.
2) Staying with Ceinwen & Ashley (Thank you ladies!)
3) Eating with friends (Arabella, maybe we should get
   together and make plans.)
4) Fighting with the Arthurian Company
5) Going home early on Sunday.

Galen will not be there.  He has a young man that wants to see
his new room (and should unpack a few boxes and set up the
furniture while he's there).

I appreciate all the help that has been offered and feel incredibly blessed
that I have friends who are so willing to give.

Love,
Allessandre