ES - Website update

Armand Dragonetti dragonetti at generich.com
Tue Nov 16 14:50:01 PST 1999

Greetings one and all,

The website has been updated with Moot notes from November. I have also
'slightly' altered the home page and calendar pages. At Baron Llywelyn's
request, a link to Elfsea's Historical information has been added. There is
also now a link to Casandra Palfrey's 'Elfsea Stories' site on the main
page. And the Virtual Scribe of Dragonsfire Tor has created a site for this
year's Yule Revel. A link to it can be found in the 'Abbreviated' Kingdom
Calendar on our 'Events & Meetings' page.

The calendar page has been updated with a few links to allow finding Contact
info & Maps a little more direct. Some of these changes have increased the
any of these changes adversely affects the site. I can restore the site to
it's previous state without much effort.

In your service,
Ld. Dragonetti
Elfsea Virtual Scribe