ES - Bordermarch directions

M. Peet ceinwenswan at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 18 06:27:00 PST 1999

>From the October Black Star:

Jones Country Campgrounds is easy to find.  Take your best route to 69
highway in Colmesnil, TX.  FM 255 is located one mile North of Colmesnil
(there is a Hill-Top Grocery on the corner).  Drive East on FM 255 for 5.2
miles.  Jones Country is on the North (left) side of the road.  Or, follow
the SCA signs.  For those who have never been to the site, Colmesnil is
located 10 miles North of Woodville, TX.

In service,
Ceinwen~