ES - A&S questions

Vicki Marsh xaraxene at home.com
Tue Nov 23 06:48:50 PST 1999

Xene here.

Cyniric wrote:

This may be my only attempt at A&S as I really do not know what I can do
of which I have knowledge outside of this particular topic.

Cyniric,
I have read your post on harps and can see that you are knowledgeable on this subject.  However, do not think that your knowledge stands alone.  There are many things that go into the production and playing of musical instruments - woodworking, research, physics of sound, music history, etc. All knowledge is related.  You know more than most do, already.

If the only thing that you do well in the SCA is recreate period instruments and play period music on them, then you will have my respect and admiration, along with many others.

Mistress Xene, Baroness of Elfsea