ES - FW: SCA demo

Marsh, Todd W. ToddMarsh at sierrasys.com
Mon Nov 15 15:20:58 PST 1999

Is anyone interested?

Llywelyn

-----Original Message-----
From: Theresa Brown
To: tmarsh at sierrasys.com
Sent: 11/14/99 10:20 PM
Subject: SCA demo

Hi,

I teach 1st grade in Bowie and am familiar with the SCA from when I
lived in Killeen.  I know this is kind of short notice, but I was
wondering if there was anyone that is in the art of weaving, cooking, or
something of the sort to visit my first grade class before Thanksgiving.
We are studying right now how things were done differently at that time,
i.e., churning butter, etc. If this won't work out, I would still be
interested in setting up some time that we could have you visit in the
future.  I think it would be a great experience for the children to
have.

Thank you,
Theresa Brown