ES - Glaslyn's trip to the Fabric District

ladylavina ladylavina at email.com
Fri Nov 19 07:27:15 PST 1999

Greetings Elfsea!

For those of us Glaslynders who are unfortunate enough not to be able to go to Bordermarche this weekend, we will be making a trip to the Fabric District.  We will be leaving from mine and David's home Saturday morning around 9:00 and arriving at the 1st shop around 9:45 or so.

We welcome those in Elfsea who would like to join us to please do so.  You are welcome to meet us in Denton and go with us (we have a mini-van that we are taking), caravan or just meet us there.  We usually start at the shop in the very back (Sorry, I don't know the name of the shop)and work our way toward the front.

If you need directions to my house, you may either e-mail at:  ladylavina at email.com, (until 5:00 today), or call me at home in this evening at (940) 383-1270.

In service to this dream we live,
Lady Lavina del Bakhaus