ES - Birthday wishes and Thanksgiving wishes

carlcrosby at juno.com carlcrosby at juno.com
Wed Nov 24 14:39:00 PST 1999

Daniel,
May your days be filled with joy and many years more.
Due to work and traveling this is the first time that I have to check
mail.

If I have missed anyones birthday (sorry)  May you all have a good year.

For all, enjoy this holliday.

May your Thanksgiving be full of laughter and joy,
and may you bask in the glow of the love of your close ones...

(Alexander)
Carl "Magic" Crosby