ES - Coronation

Shelly Martin aelizia at mindspring.com
Tue Nov 2 18:09:54 PST 1999

The lady who interpreted for ATYC is Ld. Caradoc's wife, from the Steppes.
I believe he and she regularly attend fighter practice over at "the Hill" on
Sundays.  You might ask someone to find them and ask her.  I believe her
name is Sandy.

Living the Dream in service to our Queen,

Aelizia Hawkins
Deputy Asterisk
Apprentice to Duchess Willow de Wisp

Leave me alone!  I'm busy living happily ever after!