ES - Elfsea Rocks!!

Vicki Marsh xaraxene at home.com
Sat Nov 6 12:14:54 PST 1999

Greetings from Baroness Xene,

When Llywelyn and I get around other Landed Nobles, and the topic comes around to volunteers for offices and events, most of the other groups can't seem to get people motivated to step forward.

In Elfsea, we have people *leaping* forward in large masses!!!!  Sometimes, we have to reign them in, at least long enough to suggest another direction for their efforts.  Wow!!!!  This Barony has so much positive energy it is just incredible.

And everyone tries to be considerate of each others feelings.  I thank you all for that.

Just remember to talk over your problems with the person(s) that are directly involved.  Solve the problem.

Oops, I'm being preachy again, Sorryyyy....

Looks like tomorrow will be a pretty day at fighter practice.  We will be bringing out some of our Sci-Fi library that we are getting rid of.  Mostly paperbacks, but some hardbacks. Asimov, Bova, etc. Please give them a good home.

Hugs and Kisses (without the germs!!)

Xene

"Go Byzantine"
"No Artificial Colors for Kids"