ES - From your chronicler

Damon Huse alric at texas.net
Mon Nov 22 17:13:24 PST 1999

Greetings Elfsea,

My deputy and I will soon be collecting money for year 2000 scroll
subscriptions.  The first day for collections will be at fighter
practice on December 5th at Randol Mill Park.  I will be at Armands
warehouse on Wednesday December 8th if Armand holds practice, and then
of course Moot.  If you cannot make any of those meetings then please
get in contact with me at alric at texas.net or by phone at 972-298-0946
and I will make arrangements to help you out.  Just keep in mind that if
you pay by check then you will need to date the check no earlier than
January 1, 2000.

In service,

	Phelippe Descors, Chronicler
	Anne Dragonslayer, Deputy Chronicler