ES - Scroll?

Damon Huse alric at texas.net
Mon Nov 1 15:36:51 PST 1999

Greetings,

If you or anyone in your house wishes to start a subscription to the
Elfsea Scroll please get in contact with me either by phone or email,
email prefered because I can be kind of hard to reach during the week.
You can also find me at fighter practice on Sundays if need be.

In service,
	Phelippe Descors
	Chronicler, Barony of Elfsea
	972-298-0946