ES - Unable to attend

Richard Culver rbculver at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 5 08:43:11 PST 1999

>I'm wasn't going to compete.  I was going to be an advisor - to both the
>Crown and to my artisan friends and students.
>
>Xene

   In all seriousness, your Excellency, I am sure you will be missed.  I
also have a profound respect for the A&S as I hope I can find something I do
to which I can add to the talent pool.  Unfortunately I have not nailed down
anyhting I think I do well.  Research mabye but I have a _very_ difficult
time organizing my thoughts.  You ask me a question, I will get to the
answer....eventually. :)

Cyniríc