ES - Bordermarch Melees

Karie Mitchell allessandre at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 22 13:16:08 PST 1999

>I will not try to embelish on Lord Robert's tales
Ditto.

>Also I must compliment Allessandre on her competence with her >crossbow
>too.  I see the advantages of the crossbow now and may be >rethinking the
>use of my long bow :)

Grazi!  I was very happy with my performance (as Ariklee might well know!)
And I was quite amazed at how well we have become as a unit.  Wow - it is
the most exciting thing I have seen.  I can't wait to get back to training.
I've got a few new tactics that I brought back from this melee that I've GOT
to try!   (BIG GRIN!!!!)

>I only speak for myself, but I feel a few may agree, that you were
>sorely missed both in battle as well as last Saturday night around >the
>campfire.

Ditto! To everyone who had to stay behind.  You have missed a great event!
I wish everyone had been able to attend.

Ciao,
Allessandre