ES - Birthday

Bill Osterheim Polydore at worldnet.att.net
Tue Nov 23 17:35:14 PST 1999

> >Happy Birthday Daniel ... now what does one get the man with every
> >tool? ;)
> >
> >Timothy
>
> A toolchest, of course.  :)
>
> Padraig

Every tool??? Good. He is hereby invited out to my place. I have a
couple of tools that I would like to know what they are. Yes,
a genuine doohicky, and a gizmo, too. There is also at least two
contraptions and "one of those", also.  I know what the contraptions
and the "one of those" are, but the others have me puzzeled.

Then there is the kniffle rod, but let's not get into that!

Anyway, happy birthday! If you keep trying, you will someday
get to be older than dirt!

Polydore