ES - FW: AL - results of K A&S

Vicki Marsh xaraxene at home.com
Thu Nov 18 06:59:22 PST 1999

Greetings, Elfsea,

Xene here.  I thought you might be interested in this list.

The following is a result of the Gulf War Artisian selection held at Kingdom A & S.
There will be another 5 Artisans and 2 alternates choosen by the Highness at Northern Regional in Feb. Even if you showed at Kingdom A & S, you can still compete again.  Please do so.  And if you can't make it to Gulf War, show anyway.  One of us can get your display to the War for you.

15 Gulf War Artisans
Tamlin du Bois Vert - I've seen the Towels.  They are beautiful.  Mistress Tamlin lives down in Bjornsborg and moved there last year sometime.
15th C Towels Weaving
Sigrid Eiriksdottir  - She is going to be made a Laurel at Steppes Twelfth Night.
Chinese Porcelain Urinal
Charles de Bourbon - He was given an Iris!!!! YEahhhh
French/Italian Elizabethan Gown
Fionna ni Cheallaigh
Tabletwoven Filet
Aslyn Crystyn [Aislynn] - Our previous Baronial Artisan again becomes a Laurel at Steppes Twelfth Night.  YEaaaHHH ACE!!!
Steppes Warlord Scroll
Genevieve de Courtinvault
Strapwork Jerkin - That's the one that she made for Llywelyn.  Yeah!!!! Genevieve!!!
Diarmaid O'Duinn [Diarmait ua Dhuinn]
Reconstruction of Irish May Gown
Gwyneth Blackrose
Beef Stew
Catherine de Calais
5 Food Dishes
Eule von Haginbald
Falconry Research Paper - Anbjorn's ( Anthony) Favorite of all.  He spent hours at Bryn Gwlad watching and talking to Don Eule.
Aelfwyn aet Gyrwum
Survey of Anglo Saxon Beads
Clair Shayhan [Clare Isibeal Seadhachan]
Women's Velvet & Linen Costume - Llywelyn's niece, I think.... Isn't she ever going to marry that scurrilous French Don, Christian Dore'?
Ihon Vincent MacFergus
Celtic Christian Spirituality Research Paper
Rosalia O Brogan     Yeah!!!!! Rosalia!!!!  Elfsea is proud of you and all the artisans who competed!!!
Dye Study
Damaris of Greenhill - I know her mead is good, that's for sure.
Ordinary Beere

Alternates
Oxlade Lachlan MacKinnon
3 Beers to go with Paper on Brewing
Katherine Sommerfield [Cathlin Sommerfield]
Embroidered Icon
Ana Maria Magdalena Selvaggio [Maddelena]
5th C Mosaic