ES - Gulf Wars : Cabins and Camping and Hotels, oh my.

Ladyarabella ladyarabella at home.com
Tue Oct 12 11:52:07 PDT 1999

    all I did was collect the money and FED-EX it to be delivered at the
specific date.  It costed my about 12.00 out of my pocket.  If you don't
want to do this include the cost of postage in the amount people give you,
but make it in cash as the checks need to be made ti SCA Inc. Gulf Wars.
    Include a cover letter stating you all would like to be in the same
cabin.  Everyone who gets a bed must pay an extra fee on top of gate fee,
that will be refunded if you don't get a cabin.  be prepared to recieve your
money after the War, they will not refund money at the gate, and you must
request it in writing. Children who are in the cabin and sleep on the floor
only have to pay the site fee (age appropraite).
    I don't think Fearghus and I will be doing the cabin this year... right
honey... if you want to it's ok with me... just tell Timothy.

Arabella