ES - Meeting tonight

Armand Dragonetti dragonetti at generich.com
Thu Oct 14 15:40:48 PDT 1999

> Please forgive me and tell me one more time.......The directions and
address
> of tonights meeting.  I hit delete when I shouldn't have.  Thanks for the
help.

> Bice

Directions to Coors Distribution Center - 2550 McMillian Parkway

FROM THE SOUTH:
>From I-35, Exit at Meacham Boulevard. From the access road turn right on the
first street which is McMillian Pkwy.
(Don't take the truck delivery entrance by mistake) Turn right into the
parking lot. The Hospitality room has a sign
pointing to it.

FROM THE NORTH:
>From I-35 (just south of loop 820) take the Meacham Boulevard exit. Turn
left at the stoplight; go through the next
stoplight. Turn right at the four way stop. Turn right at McMillian Parkway,
which is one-way, separated by a wide median. Take the U-turn before you get
back to the access road. Turn right after the U-turn into the parking lot.
The Hospitality room has a sign pointing to it.

There is also a map at: http://www.elfsea.org/mapsto.htm

See ya there!

-=Armand=-