ES - Questions

Richard Culver rbculver at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 17 14:16:00 PDT 1999

>Greetings.  The place you'd be looking for is called the Leather Factory on
>Loop 820 just
>north of I-20 on the east side of town.  It's locted in a long, single
>story strip center type
>building with darkened windows and a fairly large sign.  I don't know their
>number, but they
>are open regular business hours on weekdays and 'til 3 on Saturdays.  They
>sell everything
>needed to make complete leather projects of all kinds and they have the
>SCA's tax exemption
>number on file, so you can save the sales tax.  Good luck.

   Thanks!  I may try to venture out this coming Saturday then.

   Also, does anyone have a copy of or can point to a particular book in
which I can find the Anglian Royal Genealogies, the ones which tend to
include Woden and Penda, later incorporated into the Saxon Royal Genealogies
as well.  They use the -ing patronymic of Old English and are the best
example.  I have the text for Beowulf showing "Scyld Scefing"  and "
Scyldinga" but am not sure that would be enough to prove it for name
submission, though the powers who be may already be aware of this earlier
form.

Cyniríc