ES - directions to Ameline's/contact for Scroll

Amy & Bill Morris awmorris at flash.net
Sun Oct 17 20:05:15 PDT 1999

Directions to Ameline's (per map in the October Scroll)

Take your best route to I-35W and I-20.  Go south on I-35W to
Randon/Crawley Rd./FM 1187 exit.  Go west to FM 731 and turn left.
There is a McDonald's across the street on the left side when you reach
the intersection.  Go south on FM 731, pass the Conoco on the left, pass
Renfro on the left.  Turn left on Deer Creek Dr.  Turn left again on
Choke Cherry Ln.  Follow Choke Cherry Ln. past Raspberry Ln. to house
number 1000 on the left hand side.

Armand & Ameline's address is 1000 Choke Cherry Ln., Crowley, TX  (817)
447-3636

Sigrid

P.S.  Contact Phellipe Descors (Damon Huse) at alric at texas.net or (972)
298-0946.