ES - Elfsea Defender - 2000

Karie Mitchell allessandre at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 18 08:15:54 PDT 1999

>From: david young <dayoung at flash.net>
>What about alcohol at a boyscout site...would it have to be a dry >event?

Not always.  Sometimes arrangements can be made with the people controlling
the site.  There have been instances before of using Boy Scout sites and
arrangements have been made so we can partake in alcohol.  Usually it means
a possible increase in the site fee, or we have to clear all glass
containers from the site, or some other such rule.  Usually it means a
discreet wet site. (We're allowed but it has to be period containers, etc.)

We'll see what happens.  I haven't even gotten a chance to talk with anyone
yet.

Allessandre

(who is really happy with all of this wonderful feedback!)