ES - Elfsea Defender - 2000

Valentyn valentyn at home.com
Mon Oct 18 21:03:12 PDT 1999

----- Original Message -----
From: Brenda L Chan <breee at juno.com>

> I won't make friends with this one but being a leader in both Boy and
> Girl Scouts..........I would hate to think of them allowing alcohol on
> the property.
> Seems kind of disrespectful to want that in a place that is reserved for
> children and nature.

I'd agree with you save for one thing: If the Boy/Girl Scouts are open
to making money by lending out their property, they should be open
to at least entertaining our desires.  If they do decide to make an
allowance for us, it just behooves us to be ultra-careful with clean-up
and respect for their property.  Of course, those things should happen
in any case...

Valentyn