ES - Downtime at Coronation

Richard Culver rbculver at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 20 07:52:30 PDT 1999

>From a Lady's point of view:
>
>Galen's got a valid point. If you want to impress the ladies, dance with
>them! I personally give extra brownie points for dancing!

    I certainly welcome a lady's point of view. :)  I think I may able to
learn, but I am so more use to playing music than actually dancing to it.
Unfortunately I have the able to do neither right now.

    Now how about lessons?  Anybody do one on ones or is it kind of
pointless for period dancing?  I generally do not mind making a fool of
myself in public, but not when I am actually not trying to be a fool.:)

Cyniríc