ES - Downtime at Coronation

Sandeekg at AOL.com Sandeekg at AOL.com
Thu Oct 21 09:06:05 PDT 1999

In a message dated 10/21/99 10:06:07 AM Central Daylight Time,
kcaffee at hotmail.com writes:

<< Make the bards real happy, right?  We love to try to entertain over the
 sound of drums, or are you planning on alternating?

It seems to me that at the last coronation that did NOT include ATYC had so
much down time there was not much to do besides standing around chatting.
There should be enough time for some drumming, dancing (all kinds) AND some
bardic and maybe even a little foolery to keep all entertained. That way, no
one is doing all the work. Everyone may be entertained at some time or
another and not sit idly waiting for the processions, ect.

Siobhan