ES - A Change in Arts and Sciences?

Sharon R. Saroff sindara at pobox.com
Thu Oct 21 16:08:32 PDT 1999

I don't have a problem with Elfsea doing Coronation.  Actually if
Coronation is local, it would make it easier for us to come (Sfi, Natalie,
Charlie, and me).  However, I was looking forward to Baronial Collegium and
A&S because Kingdom A&S is too far for me to travel right now and I haven't
been to an event since Fool's Revel.

I asked this question before but I didn't see the message on the list yet.
Is Sokol Hall set up for classes?  If we are considering combining the 2
events we need to make sure that the location we pick is feasible for both.

Just my 2 cents.  All I can do is teach a class or 2.  I can't lend further
help than that at this time.

Sindara