ES - Downtime at Coronation

Laura Feldner layla at worldinter.net
Sat Oct 23 15:23:17 PDT 1999

-------------------------
Now, if you want to use *that* kind of logic...

The participation of nobility doesn't change the nature of the, er,
pasttime.
For example, if the Baroness jumped off a cliff, would that make it a
good idea?

I'd do my duty and follow close behind, of course, but I certainly wouldn't
recommend it as a prime source of entertainment...

Gee, I don't know. Let's see a show of hands... how many would be
entertained by seeing Valentyn jump off a cliff?

On the other hand...if we threw everyone with a pirate persona off a
cliff....

Valentyn