ES - Coronation

Spence & Robin Mabry smabry at flash.net
Sun Oct 24 07:55:53 PDT 1999

Arabella,

This is just the sort of thing we do at the bluebonnet comeptition every year(at least I MADE sure we did it last year when I ran the d&^n thing), so I"ve got a system in place here to handle it and take care of it if you want me to do it. I'll be there early and take care of allthe pre-reg stuff, working with the trolls to get them the list (so they won't charge a second time, etc., -- (what no extra money??))--), so let me know.

Ceatta