ES - Coronation

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Sun Oct 24 15:17:55 PDT 1999

Greetings and Hi There Lady Arabella,

I hate to be a pain (even though I'm good at it  :)  ), but, may I also trouble you all for a table and a couple of chairs to be placed somewhere near the entrance?  This will be for the populace vote on the 10 best Kingdom Award Insignias turned in this reign to HE Michelle.

Thank you for your efforts

Gilli