ES - Fw: Coronation

Kate Norris anezka at crosswinds.net
Mon Oct 25 09:33:51 PDT 1999

Greetings y'all,

Darius said:
>Taking reservations is a definate good thing, I would comment however on
>reserving spaces according to postmarks. Many people will want to sit with
>friends and household from elsware in the kingdom whose reservations may
>come at a diferent time, which makes the reservation of seating very
>dificult. In short I feel this paticular thing may cause more problems than
>it solves.

One way I have seen this solved in Atlantia (where almost everyone
registers in advance for every event) is that households and groups of
friends will register at one time sending everything in one envelope.
Generally the Reservation coordinator would then seat all these people
close together (just like they were a family who had sent in their
information).

2 cents and a little inter-kingdom anthropology,
Anezka