ES - Coronation

Toby Pugh bearbard at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 26 14:40:40 PDT 1999

Agreed, Siobhan --

A PA system may not be period, but at a coronation the focus is COURT, and
if you can't hear what is being said, it detracts considerably.  I know I
hate it when I can't hear what's going on.  And we're all there to have a
good time, aren't we?  After all, there's pre-1600 and then there's stupid,
right? :)

Antigonus Bearbait