ES - Coronation

Timothy Rayburn timothy_of_glastonbury at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 26 15:07:19 PDT 1999

As my father is an Audio Engineer I have grown up in and around large
sound systems all my life (he's done everything from Churches to the
Atlanta Falcon's new stadium and the US Senate Chambers).  If there is
a desire, I believe that a sounds system could be arranged for use at
Coronation.  I will leave it to the autocrats to make that decision,
but I offer my services should they desire them.  I would suggest no
less than miking the Herald and one mike on the stage for general use.
Much better would be to mike the Royals as well.  If their highnesses
intend to be in attendance at the step-down court of their majesties
that could be two heralds and four royals, and a general microphone.
That is an extreme example, I will grant you, but it could happen.

Timothy