ES - Gulf War

Armand Dragonetti dragonetti at generich.com
Wed Oct 27 08:05:24 PDT 1999

Ceatta had requested that I put a copy of the Gulf Wars reservations forms
on our site. And I applaud his efforts at obtaining them before 'official'
release. However, in that they are now available to everyone on the official
Gulf Wars website, I have instead put a link from our site to theirs (on our
Special Notices page http://www.elfsea.org/onotices.htm). If for whatever
reason they make some changes to the reservation forms, I don't want our
site to be delivering any outdated copies of them.

Ld. Armand Dragonetti
Elfsea Virtual Scribe