ES - On advising the Crown

Amy & Bill Morris awmorris at flash.net
Thu Oct 28 12:14:15 PDT 1999

I agree that we have beat this issue to death.

This has been (in my humble estimation) a very good example of what a
List can and can not do.  We have succeeded in spreading useful and
important information.  We have succeeded in brought up an important
issue in a way that will likely make future Elfsea events better, or at
least clarify the choices.  And an issue of real significance has been
brought up openly before the event instead of grumbles and complaining
after the event.

But Galen, as usual, is right.  The Elfsea list is probably not the best
channel to advise the Crown.