ES - war bus

Chris and Trish Makowski roecourt at mindspring.com
Sat Oct 30 18:38:09 PDT 1999

-----Original Message-----
From: Richard Culver <rbculver at hotmail.com>
To: elfsea at Ansteorra.ORG <elfsea at Ansteorra.ORG>
Date: Saturday, October 30, 1999 11:21
Subject: Re: ES - war bus

>>We get foam by the roll at work, I could *make* it have 2" of
>>compression!
>

>  Why does that scare me and excite me at the same time?
>
>Cyniríc

But it will take much work mto make them look like viking long boats on
wheels. And the boats themselves weren't offensive weapons. According to the
Russian Primary Chronical they fought off them, and fired arrows at the
walls. but think how shocked Trimaris would be if 5 or so longboats on
wheels came a-storming the castle they were defending, each loaded to the
brim with archers!

Anya

Anastasiia Iliiovna Kiianina