ES - Mendersham Defender

Timothy Rayburn timothy_of_glastonbury at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 3 16:42:21 PDT 1999

Greetings all,

Had a great time this weekend at a tiny (maybe 50 people) Mendersham
Defender.  The shire put on several nice tourneys, and competitions,
and a marvelous feast.

The new Defender of Mendersham is Ld. Chang, of House Crane.
The new Champion of Mendersham is Don Robin of Gilwell.
The new Archer of Mendersham is Her Excellency Aslyn, of Bonwicke.
The new Artisan of Mendersham is Mistress Martha, from Trelac.
The new Bard of Mendersham is myself, Timothy of Glastonbury.

I fought in the Champion's list, which had 5 entrants.  The list for
Defender had about 8-10ish.  The Archer of Mendersham had -10-
entrants, all of whom scored but one.  The Artisan of Mendersham had
several people displaying (about 5 I think).  The Bard of Mendersham
had 6 competitors as well.

A good time was had by all from Elfsea who were there, which was
Mistress Stella, Ld. Fearghus and myself.  The event was small, but as
usual in Western Region events, I felt very welcomed and was thanked
several times for coming out to play with them.

Ld. Timothy of Glastonbury
Protege' to Viscount Galen of Bristol
Bard of Mendersham