ES - Coronation

Ladyarabella ladyarabella at home.com
Sun Oct 24 07:29:09 PDT 1999

Greetings to the populace of our fair Barony,
    There is something I forgot to mention in Business meeting.  Please bear with me for the next few minutes...
    The issue is how can we have better seating during feast and courts.  I hate sitting towards the back during Court.  My proposal would allow for reserved seating from the front of the room to towards the back in the order of postmarks/delivery.  To do this we can reserve tables for only the persons who have prepaid in advance feast reservations.
    The only way we can do this is to have a person volunteer to take preservations and deposit the checks/money from December 1 thru December 31st.
     Would someone be interested in volunteering for this job?  This person would also be responsible for arriving the night before and taping names to the tables, keeping a record of the dates of arrival of the prereservation, collecting the payments and giving to the baronial Treasurer and or depositing into the baronial account.

    Lets have some discussion quickly I have 6 days get the Ad into the Blackstar.

In service to Barony and Kingdom - Arabella