ES - Gulf War Announcement

Spence & Robin Mabry smabry at flash.net
Mon Oct 25 16:47:16 PDT 1999

I just received the November issue of Popular chivalry (the meridian Newsletter) and they have a two-page ad for Gulf War.  I'll scan it in and send it to Armand later for inclusion on the website, but this was interesting:

"Cabin/Bedspace Reservations
Approximately 100 beds will be sold by LOTTERY.  All requests for bedspace must be postmarked on or before December 1, 1999.  Requests will be opened in a random order on December 5, 1999.  Once the bedspace is sold out, all payments will be processed as tenting reservations unless directed otherwise.  No check will be returned unless a SASE is provided.  We can not guarantee groups will be placed in the same cabin.  Full price will be charged for all beds even if the bed is occupied by a child."

The price is $35.00.

As I said, I will be scanning this in tonight after I install my new 4 x 2 x 24 CD-Writer.  I will then send it to Armand for inclusion on the web.

Ceatta