ES - Buying Feast Equipment

Donna Wallis mama_mac at airmail.net
Wed Oct 27 18:12:07 PDT 1999

As a member who has helped to clean out the Baronial storage shed, more than
once, and the keeper of Canton property......here's my $.50 worth.

Does anyone realize what a pain it is to store many oddly sized platters??
They slide, shift and tumble from their appointed storage shelf when you
lest want them to fall !

I vote for buying one size, sturdy and well made platters.  I am a great
believer in "you get what you pay for".    The Barony is doing more feasts
now than in the past and is one of the largest groups in the Central Region.
Why doesn't the Barony  have decent feast equipment?  I believe the reason
was MONEY, but didn't I just see something about volunteer money from Gulf
War?

Dana Mac an Ghabhann