ES - Date: Tue, 5 Oct 1999 22:33:28 -0700

david young dayoung at flash.net
Wed Oct 6 03:54:21 PDT 1999

Greetings!

You have started in a good place - life is good in Elfsea.  A good first
contact is the Baronial hospitilar, Brigid of Glenbaum -
brighid02 at aol.com.  The hospitilars office helps newcomers with
questions, contacts, loaner stuff, and getting started.  Other good
information can be found at www.elfsea.org, the Barony website, such as
locations and maps to local meetings and practices.  Also, the Kingdom
website www.ansteorra.com has lots of good information, including "The
Guiding Hand", a good guide for new folks.  Elfsea has fighter practice
on Wednesday evenings and Sunday afternoons at Randol Mill park, and a
populace meeting once a month.  Personally, I found fighter practice to
be a good place to start meeting people.

Welcome to you and your lady, and if I can help in any way please let me
know.

David Cade