ES - The Solarium

sashipe sashipe at mindspring.com
Fri Oct 8 19:42:09 PDT 1999

This sounded like fun, unfortunately I didn't read it until that afternoon.
How did the Solaruium go, what type of projects did you work on? It sounds
like somthing I would be interested in attending next time. Lady Ameline,
could you please send me directions? I'm not in posession of a Doomsday
Book.

Angela