ES - Questions

Roy Heath the_one_true_roy at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 17 13:56:55 PDT 1999

Greetings.  The place you'd be looking for is called the Leather Factory on Loop 820 just
north of I-20 on the east side of town.  It's locted in a long, single story strip center type
building with darkened windows and a fairly large sign.  I don't know their number, but they
are open regular business hours on weekdays and 'til 3 on Saturdays.  They sell everything
needed to make complete leather projects of all kinds and they have the SCA's tax exemption
number on file, so you can save the sales tax.  Good luck.

Erc