ES - Questions

Patrick Cuccurello pat at adtelusa.com
Mon Oct 18 06:07:08 PDT 1999

Since the subject of Leather Factory has come up,
everyone should know that they are having a huge
sale this weekend.

Ronnie and I were there this past week and met
the manager (we were very, very, bad--and our
bank account will not be the same :)  )  who
informed us of the big sale.  It is going to
be the their largest of the year with door prizes
and many things discounted that are normally do
not get discounted.  From what I recall, the
two things that stick out most were

Full sides $60.00
Full latigo bellies $15.00

There is much more, but that is all I can recall
since I am entering my dotage  :)

Petruccio