ES - Elfsea Defender - 2000

Brenda L Chan breee at juno.com
Mon Oct 18 16:49:41 PDT 1999

I won't make friends with this one but being a leader in both Boy and
Girl Scouts..........I would hate to think of them allowing alcohol on
the property.
Seems kind of disrespectful to want that in a place that is reserved for
children and nature.   There are bound to be traces of someone not caring
and leaving a bottle somewhere..........just doesn't seem right somehow.
If it's done I hope that everyone will at least go way out of their way
to make sure this does not happen.......there are those that do not care
and leave their trash for others to pick up.........I would hate to be
the leader who runs across a beer bottle  on a hike with a bunch of kids
in "Their place"..........
just the thought turns my face red..........

not popular on this one~
bree~