ES - Downtime at Coronation

Donald Riney dariusobells at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 21 10:00:36 PDT 1999

I would agree. Over the years I have performed at many circles  (even a few
competitions, where there where drums ongoing in the background. It can be a
good complement to a well told tale. also consider that in general a hall
big enough for Coronation is certainly big enough to house more than one
activity at a time.
Darius