ES - Archery question

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Fri Oct 22 10:59:55 PDT 1999

Greetings and Hi There,

The length of  the arrow depends on a few things:
1).  Type of combat arrow.  Ansteorran war arrows are longer than a Thistle
missle, or Baldar.
2).  Draw length of the archer.  Max draw length  for a combat arrow is 28
inches.

The average overall length of an Ansteorran War Arrow is 33.5 inches.  I
don't have a  Baldar here to measure but it will be approx. 31 inches.

Gilli