ES - Fw: Coronation

Paul Mitchell pmitchel at flash.net
Mon Oct 25 12:06:48 PDT 1999

Seeing as the entire barony seems to have resolved
itself into a Committee of the Whole (COW)...

The numbers I saw predicted 500 attendees with 300
eating the feast; Arabella will correct this if
I'm not recalling aright, but I think these are
pretty realistic numbers.

As far as reservations go, in this kingdom, reservations
are _not_ a good tool for predicting attendance.  I
think ATYC had about 8 times as many attendees as it
had reservations, and that was with a discount on
advance reservations.

- Galen of Bristol
always happy to work with the fat COW on the
throne...

John 20:21-23