ES - Coronation

Estella Flather eflather at flash.net
Mon Oct 25 14:23:59 PDT 1999

>From Mistress Stella-
OK people. I am going to put my foot down about some of these plans.
First- We are not buying extra tables right now, because there is no place
to store them.Lord Caelin's storage building will most likely not be built
by Coronation, if it takes as long as most things do around here.
Second- We are not reserving table space in advance or separating feasters
and non-feasters. This has created great unpleasantness in the past for
everyone involved, and it usually ends up that those who do not get the
feast leave after court is done and they are not taking up space at that
time.
Third- We need to use both sides of the table, if we are to have space for
merchants, dancing, etc.
Fourth- We had already planned an A&S area for display, which will be the
entrants in HL Gilli's insignia competition.
Fifth- Things which were not discussed at an official meeting of the Barony
are not official until they have been discussed by the whole group.
In service, your foaming at the mouth co-autocrat,
Mistress Stella