ES - Fw: Coronation

Richard Threlkeld rjt2 at airmail.net
Mon Oct 25 14:22:57 PDT 1999

I would depend on their honor. But that is only one of the
problems. When the feast helpers estimate how much food
they need for a group of tables or how many servers they
usually don't go ask "how many of you get the feast?"

They usually look at the tables and estimate a count. This
is more difficult with a variable number of non-feasters.

Caelin