ES - Fw: Coronation

Pookie Pookie2 at airmail.net
Mon Oct 25 18:24:32 PDT 1999

> That, of course, brings up the question of feast seating
> versus non-feast seating. How do you tell, efficiently,
> whether to serve someone if we allow them to intermingle?

<SNIP>

> I lean toward non-feast seats at the back of the group.
>
> Caelin

OK my turn for my two cents...

If you make all non-feast seating in the back you are penalizing those who
cannot attend feast for whatever reason (cost, dietary restrictions etc).
This, to me, is not fair to them. Just because someone cannot attend feast
should not regulate them to sitting in the back and not being able to hear
what going on up front.

A suggestion as to seating might be to reserve a few tables throughout the
hall, some near the front, middle and of course rear,  that are marked by
diffrent colored table clothes or some such that is very obvious as
non-feast. This way the servers can tell by the cloth/banner/whatever that
that table is non-feast.

MagD'Leigha