ES - Fw: Coronation

Karie Mitchell allessandre at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 25 13:52:41 PDT 1999

>From: "Patrick Cuccurello" <pat at adtelusa.com>
>It has been my experience that people will pretty much sit
>where people want, despite the greatest planning by the
>Autocrat or the Head Cook.

I have also seen that problem. The thing is, do you plan to feed more than
you expect, or do you plan to be very careful about who is going to eat
feast?

Personally, I think the better option is to allow people to sit where they
want and serve the people who "have bought feast".  There are people who
will eat and have not paid, but I think they are a minority.  Most people
who do not buy feast do not because they don't like the menu or can't eat
what's on the menu, etc. and will provide their own food.

Just my $.02,
Allessandre